POST 4: Time travel to the Future or Past

Time travel is a really interesting topic for me to talk, i like the stories that talk about that, the movies, books, etc. I don't think that time traveling is a good idea, to the past or future, but i'm really curious, so i think both sounds interesting to me. I would love to see a dinosaur, or know how the world used to be, i think scientists says that everything was bigger before, can you imagine a giant gorilla? Or a spider? A dinosaur? I think that would be amazing, i can't even imagine the infinite beautiful things that you could see there. Ok, that sounds amazing, but i'm sure that i won't be able to keep alive more than five minutes hahahaha so, maybe isn't a bad idea travel to the future first, to acquire something to keep my life safe, i don't know, i belive in the humans of the future hahaha they will create some equipment to travel safe to the past. It sounds really absurd and incredible, but who know. I just know that i won't be there forever, i'm happy here, now, with my people, my reality and everything around me, time traveling is just a dream for me, and i think is better that way, we need que learn to live our present, and change the things we can change now, and if we can't change it, you need to learn living with it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

Post 5: Changes to my study programme